Bye, bye, 2011! The New Year always evokes feelings of new beginnings and provides an opportunity for change. The same is true for PeriowaveTM in 2012. As we look ahead to 2012, I can’t help but be excited. This year marks definitive change for Periowave Dental Technologies Inc. and photodisinfection technology.
Over the last couple of years, PeriowaveTM has been relatively quiet in the marketplace. This year we are changing that. We have heard from our customers that although they like our technology, we need to get better. We need to get better at educating, training, promoting, and supporting not only our current customers, but those interested in offering this unique technology to their patients. Well, we have listened and we are doing something about it! I am very pleased to announce that as of January, we will be launching a brand new PeriowaveTM direct sales force. There are six dynamic and committed members of our sales team, all focused on raising the bar for PeriowaveTM and on our most important asset: our customers. Our mandate will be to provide exceptional service to our current customers as well as promote PeriowaveTM to future ones. I am confident that the changes we are embracing will translate into tangible benefits for all of you. We are looking forward to working hard in achieving that goal. It with great pleasure that I take this opportunity to introduce our team:
1. Quebec – Daniel Genest. Daniel comes from a myriad of business experience and is a seasoned sales professional. His number one priority is ensuring his customers’ needs are always met and says “he isn’t happy until they are”- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Toronto East – Bridgette Badalamenti. Bridgette is also a top performing sales rep with over 12 years of experience. She has won numerous awards and loves nothing better than being out in the field helping her customers solve problems and create happy patients - email@example.com
3. Toronto West – Adam Watson-Smyth. Adam has a unique talent in building excellent rapport. He takes a sincere interest in each person he meets and it is evident when he interacts with others. He is always excited to meet new people and believes in going the extra mile. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. BC – Linda O’Connor. Linda has been in the dental field for many years and in fact began her career as a dental assistant back in the day. Since then she has enjoyed much success in sales and is an expert on laser usage. She has an extensive network of satisfied customers and is looking forward to seeing and servicing them as a PeriowaveTMTerritory Manager – email@example.com
5. Alberta – TBD
6. National Sales Director – Yours Truly. I joined PeriowaveTM in July with an aligned vision with the company to improve upon what has been started. I feel privileged to have been given such an opportunity and am dedicated to seeing it through to fruition - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our theme for 2012 is “It Starts With Us”. This resonates strongly with us as we are aware that nothing can happen until we do something. Moving forward you will see us doing just that. We value your business and look forward to meeting you, partnering with you, and hearing from you. Please know that our proverbial door is “always open”; feel free to reach out at any time.